A Prestigious Award for the SVOBODA & WILLIAMS
The Svoboda & Williams real estate company has recently been awarded in recognition of the outstanding service it has been providing by the prestigious CIJ Journal award for Best Local Real Estate Agency of 2011.
On the 23rd of November the eleventh annual CIJ Journal Awards ceremony took place at the Prague Marriott Hotel. During the sold out gala event, organized by the publisher of the CIJ Journal, Roberts Publishing Media Group, the best companies and projects were awarded in eleven categories. The evening was complete with a charity collection for the children's center at the Thomayer Hospital during which almost CZK 90,000 was collected. The event started with a welcome drink at 7 p.m., which was followed by a dinner at 8 p.m. The award ceremony itself started around 9:30 and after dessert some participants moved to the stylish after party at the Kempinski Hybernska Prague Hotel.
For all the parties involved it is surely good news that starting this year the CIJ Journal Awards feature a new and more transparent system of voting whose aim is to raise the quality of the competition and thus also the prestige of these awards. From this year representatives of the public have a 75% say in deciding about building projects while the remaining 25% is up to the specialist juries. Decision making in all the other categories is from now on fully in the hands of an independent group of top industry professionals, monitored by PwC. Over 100 of these professionals took part in the voting which was completely online this year for the first time. Another novelty of this year's awards was the ESSA Award category in which projects with a high degree of environmental friendliness were awarded.
For your convenience we list all the categories and the awarded companies and projects below:
Best Office Development : Main Point Karlin - PSJ Invest
Best Residential Development: Kajetánka – Bozner
Best Warehouse/Logistics Development: CTPark Brno II. – CTP Invest
Industry Leadership Award: Remon Vos – CTP Invest
Developer of the Year: Erste Group Immorent ČR
Law Firm of the Year: Wilson & Partners
ESSA Award : Centrum Zlatý Anděl – ING Real Estate Development ČR , Futurama Business Park – Erste Group Immorent ČR , Gemini Office – Erste Group Immorent ČR, Mosaic House – Hampshire Investment
Best International Real Estate Agency: Cushman & Wakefield
Best Local Real Estate Agency: Svoboda & Williams
Property Management Team of the Year: CBRE Property Management
Financial Service Provider of the Year : UniCredit Bank
Apr 16 '12 “Green” Administrative Center in Florenc
Aug 11 '11 Real Estate Opportunities and Challenges
Dec 15 '10 New Business Center in Karlin
Sep 29 '10 Big Day for Art Nouveau Lovers
Dec 15 '09 A New Internet Portal About Czech Law