Goodman Mladá Boleslav Logistics Centre is located in industrial area most associated with the automotive industry. The project is in a strategic area and contains 12.5 ha land, which can offer up to 35.000 sqm of development space and high-quality warehouse units from 1.500 sqm. Available in 8 months from signature.
Project is situated ca. 40km from Prague, 70 km from the German border, 80 km from the Polish border, ca. 10 km from Mladá Boleslav train station and 7 km from waterway Jizera. This location is ideal for local, national and international distribution.
Features and Services:
- High quality Class A warehouse
- Modern office and social space
- Public transport directly available to logistics centre
- Units from 1,500 sqm
- 10 m clear height
- Floor load 50 kN/sqm
- Column grid of 24 m x 12 m
- ESFR roof-net sprinkler system
- Up to 35,000 sqm available for built-to-suit development
- Ideal for logistics warehousing, light production and office space
- Building permit in place for immediate development
- Infrastructure available around the site
- Ample truck and car parking
Rental and service charges listed without VAT. Lessee pays no commission
||Price upon request
||54 387 m2
||35 267 m2
||50 t per m2
|Building Energy Rating
The presented information has been gained in good faith from the owner of the property; SVOBODA & WILLIAMS s. r. o. mediates it as data of informational character and holds no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.