New modern building linked to an existing building, which is famous for its Rondocubist façade from the 1920s; unique commercial space created in the center of Prague on site of a legendary Vodičkova Street patisserie. The project offers 4.000 m2 of modern office space and 3.400 m2 of space for shops and services. Three underground floors feature storage space and parking for tenants.
The exclusivity of space is enhanced by an attractive location in the financial and commercial center, with excellent access to public transportation and private parking. This new multifunctional building is located just a few steps from Wenceslas Square and the Franciscan Garden. A building passage creates a unique pedestrian zone, which connects Vodičková Street to the Franciscan Garden and Jungmann Square; this passage enriches the already established pedestrian routes in the city center. Outstanding accessibility by public transportation with the Můstek (lines A, B) and Muzeum (line C) metro stations and trams.
Features and services:
• 24-hour security and reception services
• Electronic security system
• Magnetic card access
• Camera system
• Electronic fire detectors
• Underground parking spaces
• Commercial space on the ground floor of the building
• Flexible office space suitable for open plan as well as cellular offices
• Ventilation and cooling system recessed in the suspended ceiling
• Heating panels underneath windows
• Individual temperature control in each room
• Openable windows
• Suspended ceilings with recessed light fixtures
• Raised floor (floor boxes)
• External blind with electronic control
• Modern lifts
Rental and service charges are listed without VAT. Lessee pays no commission.
||€ 16.50 per m2 / CZK 421 per m2
||CZK 100 per m2
||CZK 6 000
||3 800 m2
|Building Energy Rating
The presented information has been gained in good faith from the owner of the property; SVOBODA & WILLIAMS s. r. o. mediates it as data of informational character and holds no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.