This apartment building with 8 residential, 3 non-residential units, a separate 2nd building, and parking in the courtyard is situated in a lucrative part of Prague 5 near the pedestrian zone in Anděl in the wider city center, in a protected zone with a fully developed infrastructure.
Description of the building
• approx. 100-year-old terraced apartment building
• non-residential units on the ground floor: 30 sq. m., 56 sq. m., 38 sq. m.
• 3 floors with apartments ranging from studios to 3-bedroom with balconies towards the courtyard
• basement and attic spaces
• complete reconstruction of the roof of the main building in 1998, engineering networks in 2004, new casement windows 2008
• gas heating
• separate building in the courtyard: ground floor, 1st floor, basement
• reconstruction of the building in the courtyard in 2015: new central heating, floors, water and electricity distribution, paint
• separate brick garage, brick warehouse
• land of 694 sq. m.
Main investment criteria
• in the wider city center, close to a metro station and tram and bus stops
• total net floor area of 1,358 sq. m.
• gros floor area approx. 1550 sq.m.
• net floor area of the units 615 sq. m., net floor area of the non-residential units 129 sq. m.
• house in the courtyard 210 sq. m.
• possibility to expand the leasable area in the attic (200 sq. m.) and cellar space (194 sq. m.)
• all premises (except 1 apartment to be reconstructed) are rented
• annual rental income (at 100% occupancy) CZK 2,350,000
• possibility to park on 5 outdoor parking spaces
• the subject of the sale is real estate (asset deal)
The building is part of an attractive and busy part of Prague 5 - Smíchov, located just minutes from the city center. In the immediate vicinity are complete civic amenities (schools, shops, doctors' offices, banks, restaurants, cafes and clubs, cinemas, theaters, etc.), as well as several landscaped parks and the Smíchov Embankment. Perfect transport connections are provided by a line B metro station, more than 10 tram lines including night ones, city, suburban, and long-distance bus and train lines; a bus terminal and a train station are nearby. Easy connection by car to the Blanka tunnel complex. The attractiveness of the location will increase even more after the completion of the new Smíchov City modern district, the result of the revitalization of a former railway station.
||Price upon request
||1 550 m2
||5 outdoor spaces in the courtyard + garage
|Building Energy Rating
The data presented in this listing is purely informative in nature and does not constitute an offer in the sense of § 1731 or § 1732 of the Civil Code, nor is it a public promise pursuant to § 1733 of the Civil Code. The offer also does not give rise to anyone’s entitlement to a contract. SVOBODA & WILLIAMS s.r.o. only mediates the information gained in good faith from the owner of the property and therefore bears no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness, nor is it authorized to conclude any type of sales contract pertaining to the property on behalf of the owner.