Prague 1, Staré Město, Husova
- Price upon request
- 682 m²
Hochberg Palace, an absolutely unique offer of a historically and architecturally significant detached house is a listed palace built on Romanesque and Gothic foundations. Preserved in a High Baroque style from the first quarter of the 18th century and with a total floor area of over 2,000 sq. m., it offers a wide variety of uses and stands in the heart of the city near Charles Bridge, Old Town Square, and Wenceslas Square.
• detached house in a historic part of town
• 1 underground floor, 1 ground floor, 1st and 2nd floors, and 2 attic levels
• cellars under almost all wings of the building
• Renaissance adaptation in 1573–1611, today's appearance is High Baroque from the beginning of the 18th century probably according to the plans of architect Jan Blažej Santini-Aichl, further Classicist adaptations
• the ground floors of all wings have vaulted ceilings, most floors have flat ceilings
• the building and the units are well maintained; after about 15 y.o. reconstruction
Key investment criteria
• gross floor area of the house 2,050.4 sq. m.
• net leasable area 1,318.1 sq. m.
• land 534.5 sq. m.
• outdoor common area - yard 172.8 sq. m.
• plot of land 682 sq. m.
• currently used as commercial and office space
• fully rented
• possibility to convert office spaces for residential purposes
• form of sale: sale of the company (share deal)
An attractive location near the Royal Route in a place full of history. Right next to the Church of St. Giles, near the Pražská křižovatka cultural center in the former church of St. Anne or the Baroque Klementinum Library. The neighborhood is easily accessible by metro (lines A and B) and trams from the embankment or Národní třída. Restaurants, cafes, theaters, and offices are all within walking distance.
The gross floor area of the house is 2,050.4 m2, net leasable area of the house 1,318.1 m2, attic 534.5 m2, built-up area 682 m2, land 682 m2.