We use cookies to improve your user experience. By clicking “OK,” you give your consent.


One-bedroom Apartment (2 + kk), 1st underground floor, unit 2

We exclusively offer for sale this elegant, airy, high-standard apartment that is part of the Šlikova 16 boutique residence, an apartment building from the beginning of the 20th century that is currently being completely reconstructed. It is located on a side street in a beautiful part of Prague 6 in Břevnov, in the immediate vicinity of the Tejnka historical monument zone and within walking distance of Prague Castle or Petřín Hill. Expected completion date: end of 2023. The buyer pays 10% of the purchase price after signing a future purchase contract, and the remaining 90% is due after the approval of the apartment.

The area of ​​the apartment on the 1st underground floor consists of a kitchen with a dining room, a living area, a bathroom (with bath and toilet), and a foyer. The living area has access to the terrace facing a quiet courtyard and connected to a garden.

The high-standard facilities include herringbone pattern oak parquet floors, designer WOW hexagon tiles, brand-name sanitary ware, security wooden panel entrance doors, double-wing panel interior doors to the living room, and full rebateless doors to the bedroom and bathroom, all with brass handles and magnetic locks. Windows are wooden with insulated triple-glazed panes, and the surface of the terrace is made of larch wood. The building with elegant common areas has a modern elevator and a refurbished stone staircase, while a video intercom contributes to comfort and safety. The apartment comes with a storage room on the floor.

This great location in Prague 6 is easily accessible by public transport and by car. There are plenty of cafes and restaurants, a supermarket and farm produce shops are in the immediate vicinity, and numerous sports fields are within easy reach. Ladronka Park, Velká Strahovská Garden, the Petřín Gardens, or the Hvězda game reserve are all nearby. The ride to the city center takes about 15 minutes by tram from the nearby stop, it's possible to reach the Hradčanská metro station in less than 10 minutes, and you can quickly reach the airport by car as well as drive through a tunnel complex or exit the metropolis via the Prague Ring Road.

Floor area 44.5 m2, terrace 12.6 m2, garden 32.2 m2, storage room 1,3 m2.

For more information, please visit the project website www.slikova16.cz.

Property Plan

  • Property Plan 1

Overview table

  • Selling price
  • Floor area
    45 m²
  • Terrace
    13 m²
  • Total area
    57 m²
  • Garden
    32 m²
  • Parking
  • Basement
  • Building Energy Rating
  • Reference number
  • Project information
  • Download



Contact us


See other apartments in the area Capital City of Prague

The data presented in this listing is purely informative in nature and does not constitute an offer in the sense of § 1731 or § 1732 of the Civil Code, nor is it a public promise pursuant to § 1733 of the Civil Code. The offer also does not give rise to anyone’s entitlement to a contract. SVOBODA & WILLIAMS s.r.o. only mediates the information gained in good faith from the owner of the property and therefore bears no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness, nor is it authorized to conclude any type of sales contract pertaining to the property on behalf of the owner.
Price range
Price min.
Price max.
Price range
Price min.
Price max.