Hochberg Palace, an absolutely unique offer of a historically and architecturally significant detached building is a listed palace built on Romanesque and Gothic foundations. Preserved in a High Baroque style from the first quarter of the 18th century and with a total floor area of over 2,000 sq. m., it offers a wide variety of uses and stands in the heart of the city near Charles Bridge, Old Town Square, and Wenceslas Square.
• detached building in a historic part of the city
• 1 underground floor, 1 ground floor, 1st and 2nd floors, and 2 attic levels
• cellars under almost all wings of the building
• Renaissance adaptation in 1573–1611, today's appearance is High Baroque from the beginning of the 18th century probably according to the plans of architect Jan Blažej Santini-Aichl, further Classicist adaptations
• the ground floors of all wings have vaulted ceilings, most floors have flat ceilings
• the building and the units are well maintained; reconstructed about a 15 years ago
Key investment criteria
• gross floor area 2,050.4 sq. m.
• net leasable area 1,318.1 sq. m.
• land 534.5 sq. m.
• outdoor common area - yard 172.8 sq. m.
• plot of land 682 sq. m.
• currently used as commercial and office space
• fully rented
• possibility to conversion to office space for residential purposes
• form of sale: sale of a company (share deal)
An attractive location near the Royal Route in a place full of history. Right next to the Church of St. Giles, near the Pražská křižovatka cultural center in the former church of St. Anne or the Baroque Klementinum Library. The neighborhood is easily accessible by metro (lines A and B) and trams from the embankment or Národní třída. Restaurants, cafes, theaters, and offices are all within walking distance.
The gross floor area of the building is 2,050.4 m2, net leasable area of the building 1,318.1 m2, attic 534.5 m2, built-up area 682 m2, land 682 m2.
||Price upon request
||2 050 m2
|Building Energy Rating
The data presented in this listing is purely informative in nature and does not constitute an offer in the sense of § 1731 or § 1732 of the Civil Code, nor is it a public promise pursuant to § 1733 of the Civil Code. The offer also does not give rise to anyone’s entitlement to a contract. SVOBODA & WILLIAMS s.r.o. only mediates the information gained in good faith from the owner of the property and therefore bears no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness, nor is it authorized to conclude any type of sales contract pertaining to the property on behalf of the owner.