Svoboda & Williams offers investors and developers a two-stage assessment of projects and development plan.
Setting up the price is the first part of a two-stage report. The client gets acquainted with the development and the current situation in the given segment of the residential property market. When determining the price of the project, generally available data and reference projects, as well as unique statistics of the sales monitored by Svoboda & Williams are taken into consideration. An optimal price framework is found (i.e. the average price of the project units), reflecting the actual demand and interest of potential buyers.
CONTENTS OF THE REPORT I: DETERMINING THE PRICE
• Overview of the Prague residential market
• Current offer and demand in the project segment and in the project location
• Overview of comparable reference projects
• Project assessment
• Determining the average price of the project and the price range (CZK/sqm.)
• Conclusion/recommendation of a suitable type of product
Creation of the product is the second part of the two-stage report. In cooperation with architects and other partners of the project we follow up on the process of the determination of the price. An ideal competitive product and a corresponding sales and marketing strategy are defined. The project is ready for sale.
CONTENTS OF THE REPORT II.: CREATING THE PRODUCT
• Optimization of the effectivity of the units/apartments
• Optimization of layouts of the units/apartmen
• Optimization of the unit standard and common areas
• Final price list
• Sales and marketing strategy