The new Butterfly administrative complex, with office and commercial space for lease (available Q4 2017), consists of two inter-connected buildings and is situated in an attractive location in Prague 8 - Karlín. The complex, which is in the shape of a butterfly, boasts a beautiful green facade and offers 1,600 m2 of vertical gardens and 500 m2 of roof terraces. The building was designed by architect David Chisholm. BREEAM Excellent certification.
Excellent transport accessibility by car and public transport – in vicinity of the Křižíkova metro station (line B) / tram stops and is within walking distance of the city center. The Florenc bus station and the main train station, Hlavní nádraží, are just 20 minute walk away. The complex is connected to the Prague ring and other central communications of the city. This location offers all facilities, services and activities for leisure.
Features and Services:
- Central reception desk and security service 24/7
- Open space with efficient modular system of 1,35 m
- Clear office height 3 m
- Openable windows, internal sun-blinds and external shading panels
- Modern technologies - cooling beams for heating and cooling
- Double floor including floor boxes for electrical installations
- Canteen and cafe, storage space, bicycle parking with showers and lockers
- Underground parking
Available from Q4 2017.
Rental and service charges listed without VAT. Lessee pays no commission.
Show all plans
||€ 14.50 - 18 per m2 / CZK 377 - 468 per m2
||CZK 75 per m2
||€ 120 / ps / month
||23 105 m2
||12 100 m2
|Building Energy Rating
The presented information has been gained in good faith from the owner of the property; SVOBODA & WILLIAMS s. r. o. mediates it as data of informational character and holds no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.