An apartment building with 12 apartments and 1 non-residential space in a perfect location in Letná right by the entrance to Stromovka Park. The popular Prague 7 municipal district has a complete infrastructure and comfortable access to the city center.
Sale in the form of a share deal.
• classic brick apartment building
• 6 above-ground, 1 underground floors;
• 12 units, 8 one-bedroom apartments, 2 two-bedroom and 1 three-bedroom apartments, and a five-bedroom duplex with two terraces;
• non-residential premises on the ground floor – currently a bar;
• parking in front of the building in a zone for residents.
Key investment criteria:
• all of the units, apart from the duplex, are currently rented (long-term);
• current monthly income approx. CZK 253,000;
• rentable area of the building approx. 872 sq. m.;
• non-residential space: 180 sq. m.;
• all units (except for 1) have been reconstructed;
• building has been reconstructed, including cellars, hallways, pipes, risers, and the roof
• apartments face southwest towards the street and northeast towards a courtyard.
The building is part of a row of buildings from the first half of the 20 th century. A kindergarten, elementary school, the private Svobodná škola school, the Academy of Fine Arts, a medical clinic, a pharmacy, a grocery store, and other shops are all only a few meters from the building. The neighborhood is full of restaurants, bistros, and cafes, and the Trade Fair Palace, the Bio Oko art house cinema, and the Prague Exhibition Grounds are easy to get to. The entrance to Stromovka Park is only 50 meters away and Letná Park can also be reached on foot. A tram stop is a ten-minute walk from the building and the Nádraží Holešovice metro station can be reached by bus from a nearby stop.
Total area approx. 1,200 m2, net leasable area 1052 m2, built-up area 341 m2, land 341 m2.
||1 200 m2
|Building Energy Rating
The data presented in this listing is purely informative in nature and does not constitute an offer in the sense of § 1731 or § 1732 of the Civil Code, nor is it a public promise pursuant to § 1733 of the Civil Code. The offer also does not give rise to anyone’s entitlement to a contract. SVOBODA & WILLIAMS s.r.o. only mediates the information gained in good faith from the owner of the property and therefore bears no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness, nor is it authorized to conclude any type of sales contract pertaining to the property on behalf of the owner.