The terraced, continuously maintained corner building from 1939 with a new facade, 15 small apartments, and an attic space suitable for future use stands in a residential area of Prague 10 - Strašnice with a complete infrastructure.
About the property
- The house was built in 1939
- 3 above-ground floors, 1 underground floor
- In 2008, new plastic windows were installed and the building received a new facade
- 2007–2008 construction of three new garages
- The building has a 58.8 sq. m. vacant attic space suitable for future use
- Total floor area of the apartments is 527.6 sq. m. + 18 sq. m. of balconies
- The total area of the building is 645.5 sq. m.
- Built-up area of the building and garage is 557 sq. m.
- Garden 166 sq. m.
- Land 723 sq. m.
Key investment criteria
- Sale of real estate (asset deal)
- 15 units (mostly studios), the optimal size of units for rent
- 12 residential units rented
- 3 basement units before complete reconstruction and an attic suitable for extension
- 6 garages, of which 5 are newly rented and 1 is before reconstruction
- cellar under the garden before reconstruction
- location close to the city center
- excellent transport accessibility
The house is located on a side street right next to a park with a playground, in the immediate vicinity of a tram stop and within walking distance of the Skalka metro station. Nearby, there are kindergartens and elementary schools, a high school, the Metropolitan University, a supermarket and other shops, and the extensive relaxation and sports complex in Gutovka Park. Easy access to the South Connecting Road. An attractive location with further growth potential, easily accessible by car and public transport.
In addition to regular property viewings, we also offer real-time video viewings via WhatsApp, FaceTime, Messenger, Skype, and other apps.
Show all plans
|Building Energy Rating
The data presented in this listing is purely informative in nature and does not constitute an offer in the sense of § 1731 or § 1732 of the Civil Code, nor is it a public promise pursuant to § 1733 of the Civil Code. The offer also does not give rise to anyone’s entitlement to a contract. SVOBODA & WILLIAMS s.r.o. only mediates the information gained in good faith from the owner of the property and therefore bears no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness, nor is it authorized to conclude any type of sales contract pertaining to the property on behalf of the owner.