This multi-generational villa from the 1930s in need of reconstruction, with preserved original features, a romantic garden, and beautiful views of Prague, stands on a small street in the legendary Hanspaulka district in Prague 6 - Dejvice near Horní Šárka park.
• land 1,179 sq. m., built-up area 351 sq. m., garden 828 sq. m.;
• living area 377.4 sq. m. (with the possibility of expanding the living space within the building to 489.1 sq. m.), 4 apartments with a terrace and 3 balconies, garage of 20.6 sq. m.;
• 2 floors, basement, attic;
• preserved original Purist details;
• beautiful views and unique location;
• garden with mature trees;
• final approval in November 1937.
• basement - at the ground garden level (1-bedroom apartment with a floor area of 54.7 sq. m.), laundry room, dryer, cellars (all with an area of 48.1 sq. m.)
• ground floor - 2-bedroom apartment with a floor area of 134 sq. m., balcony 5.7 sq. m., terraces 20.6 sq. m.
• 1st floor - 2-bedroom apartment with a floor area of 113.4 sq. m., balcony 5.7 sq. m.
• attic - 1-bedroom apartment with a floor area of 56.1 sq. m., loggia 7.8 sq. m. + two attic spaces
This Purist villa from 1936, built for the family of the director of the Laurin & Klement car factory, Ing. Vilém Frynt, was designed by architect Vladimír Bolech, a disciple of Josip Plečnik. To this day, the villa is owned by the descendants of the original owner. The building has been preserved in its original condition. Facilities include parquet floors, original wooden windows with double-glazed panes, doors including handles, or light switches.
The very nice, quiet location with an artistic soul is located high above Evropská Street; on the other side is the Horní Šárka forest park interwoven with hiking and cycling trails. Nearby is the picturesque Church of St. Matthew, or romantic ruins with views of Baba. Complete civic amenities are in close proximity: a supermarket, several restaurants and a café, and a kindergarten and elementary school. Transport connections are provided by buses; the ride to the Bořislavka metro station takes 6 minutes. The district is also conveniently located for frequent trips to the airport.
Show all plans
||1 179 m2
|Building Energy Rating
The data presented in this listing is purely informative in nature and does not constitute an offer in the sense of § 1731 or § 1732 of the Civil Code, nor is it a public promise pursuant to § 1733 of the Civil Code. The offer also does not give rise to anyone’s entitlement to a contract. SVOBODA & WILLIAMS s.r.o. only mediates the information gained in good faith from the owner of the property and therefore bears no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness, nor is it authorized to conclude any type of sales contract pertaining to the property on behalf of the owner.