Progress of building:
* Ready to move in, building approved
* Final building approval scheduled for mid-February
* Last available apartment
* January 2013 - Works inside of the apartment units
* 70% of the project sold
* November 2012 - Roof insulated, plaster installation, floor pouring, boiler installation, fence construction
* October 2012 - Fixing of window constructions, house facade insulation, wiring, installation and floors in the interiors
* September 2012 - Commenced installation of windows and preparing for house insulation, installation of an elevator, roof insulation
* August 2012 - shell construction completed
* July 2012 - vertical construction of the 3rd ground floor finished and works commencement on the roof and entrance ramp
* June 2012 - Ground floor, supporting structures, formwork and reinforcement of ceilings built, preparation and distribution of internal installations
End of June 2012 - works continue on construction of third floor
* May 2012 - Foundation of the house built
Project Vila Verde became a Real Estate Project of 2012 (Realitní projekt roku 2012), winning the Jury Award and the Architects Award.
This modern and architecturally-unique private city residence with 7 apartments and underground parking, designed by the renowned architectural studio de.fakto, is set in Prague’s premium villa neighborhood.
The residence is located in Vietnamská street in the prestigious diplomatic area of Bubeneč, within easy reach of the complete line-up of amenities located around Dejvická metro station. A mere 10 minute's walk to Prague’s biggest centrally-located park, Stromovka, and a 15 minute walk to the Prague Castle district, there are also easy public transportation links providing great connections to other parts of Prague and easy access to the city center.
The villa has four floors above ground and one basement floor. The individual floors offer completely flexible layouts, with the only limit being the common staircase area. Every story is architecturally designed in a way that allows the apartments to be interconnected even to the extent of creating a loft apartment across the entire story. The standard floor area is 250 m2, and there are planned apartments starting from two-bedroom options, but there is no upper limit and the final decision regarding layout is up to the buyer. The ideal layout per floor is for two apartments - a two-bedroom (3kk,100 m2) and a three-bedroom (4kk, 140 m2). A penthouse with a roof terrace is designed for the top floor, while the basement features a total of 14 parking spaces, 7 storage units, as well as housing the building's gas heating system and other technical facilities. All 5 floors are connected by a modern lift, and the building meets the standards for wheelchair accessibility. The villa is situated on its own land of 1,039 m2, and except for the common entrance and driveway, the land is divided into private gardens allotted to each ground floor apartment (total of 537.8 m2).
The building is designed as an energy efficient building with controlled ventilation heat recovery. It is equipped with the latest intercommunication technologies via its state-of-the-art IQ HOUSE system. Security and privacy are esured by a camera monitoring system with the possibility of connection to a central security desk. The entrance to the house is equipped with a video entry phone.
||Vietnamská, Prague 6, Bubeneč
|Building Energy Rating
The data presented in this listing is purely informative in nature and does not constitute an offer in the sense of § 1731 or § 1732 of the Civil Code, nor is it a public promise pursuant to § 1733 of the Civil Code. The offer also does not give rise to anyone’s entitlement to a contract. SVOBODA & WILLIAMS s.r.o. only mediates the information gained in good faith from the owner of the property and therefore bears no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness, nor is it authorized to conclude any type of sales contract pertaining to the property on behalf of the owner.