Tenant Representation (T-rep)
The Svoboda & Williams commercial leasing department offers tenant representation (T-Rep) services to companies and businesses striving to optimize the costs of renting and running their offices. The ideal time to arrange this service is 12 to 18 months before the expiration of the existing lease.
Thanks to their extensive knowledge of the real estate market and their experience in the field, the Svoboda & Williams consultants are able to get truly competitive rental offers from landlords (including the current one) for you. Based on a thorough analysis of your needs, demands and business goals they will then recommend either re-negotiation of the current lease, or relocation. They will represent you in the chosen transaction which will result in significant financial and time savings (including connected costs such as for legal and advisory services) on your part without disrupting your relationship with the landlord.
As part of tenant representation, Svoboda & Williams offers these and other services:
• Analysis of current rental situation (free of charge)
• Market survey followed by recommendation of suitable spaces suited to the client's needs and priorities
• Space-planning assistance
• Revision of all leases and their amendments
• Negotiations with the landlord and preparation of heads of terms
• Lease negotiation support
• Returning of surplus space / acquisition of expansion space
• Follow-up care tailored to the client's needs
Tenant representation fees are calculated from the savings achieved by the tenant so they are not additional costs for the tenant.